love & lifestyle photography

green-stream

Green stream of consciousness:
Realized I have a strange fascination with finishing consumables: cream cheese or last post-it note. It's as if I experience a sense of accomplishment from consuming what I bought to consume. This is Earth Day - should I not speak of consuming?
It's horrible when I have to throw out that roast deli turkey that I meant to make gorgeous, fat sandwiches from and never did. I don't like draining the out-dated milk down the sink {stinky as it can be}.
Have you heard of the Pacific garbage dump which spans from California to Japan {and up to 90' deep in places}? You've no doubt heard that every piece of plastic every made still exists. Is recycling my grocery bags enough? I've got to remember those cloth bags! I did pick up a sweet little gramma rollie cart though.