love & lifestyle photography

mom's day


yes, it's me
thanks to my family who swept me off to sandpoint, idaho for a day of riding by the water, walking by the water and playing, you guessed it, by the water!

my love & i consider any drive - with dvd playing for the kiddies - a date. and it's always nice to sandwhich some fam time with a long drive at either end. a little chit chat with my sweetheart, a little "coffeehouse" on satelite radio and a little starbucks is a whole lotta sunshine for the soul.
ryder rivals my love of the caramel macchiato as demonstrated here polishing off the last of mom's with a big l-i-c-k.
{forgive the less-than-good hair day; i was in my stylists' chair the next day after seeing these!}
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOMMY, MOM-IN-LAW AND MY CHILDREN'S GRAND-MOMMIES & AUNTIES. WISH WE COULD HAVE A TEA PARTY!