love & lifestyle photography

mmm yummy young couple goodness

Had the yummiest couple shoot in the history of yummy couples this weekend. Preceded by impromptu house-guests {just an entire fam of 4 while main bath cordoned off as construction zone; love you fam of 4!}. So you'll forgive me that photos aren't quite ready for public consumption. I will tell you, they involve one tall ladder, a metal fire-escape, and thee coolest historic building this side of New York City.
Complete with rain.
And did I mention the yummy couple?
Plus, I'm a just more than a little sad for Jon & Kate. You'll need to give me time to grieve. {Grieving but haven't given up on those 2!} Grace, forgiveness, time, grace and more grace = hope.
Stay tuned for this and the premiere FRESHwedd event of the season after this from our sponsors...