love & lifestyle photography

j & t - fabulicious mega-post




Flowers, stunning; shoes signed for good measure; new jewels gifted from husband-to-be {in min's}; phenomenal b'maid dresses; exquisite venue. Jenn & Terry's FRESHwedd was a pleasure to be a part of. Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to see if this world I live in is real. Living a dream, my friends, living my dream!


I thank my clients that allow me full access to their most intimate moments & memories. It's such a privilege to be where I am, beside the bride - often from make-up to first dance - on the very day she becomes a Mrs. It's such a bonding experience, I often have to remind myself that my name wasn't necessarily on the guest list. But I often find that bond reciprocated as brides connect with me after the fact, to gush about their honeymoon or thank me for the amazing experience.
And that is just it, a wedding is a celebration, yes, a spiritual bonding, defiantly, but it's also something to be experienced. I can't tell you how honored I am to be there, sharing in - and documenting - those precious moments {first and last!}. Amaze-ing!

The light, the dresses. Heaven!
Sometimes who we are & what we do prove to be different entities. Like the whole Peter Parker-by-day / Spiderman-by-night thing {sorry, example came to me as my 3yr old is dressed as Spide-y @ the moment}. But in the case of Jenn, who's in the beauty industry, her days, her nights are consistent. She does beauty/ she is beautiful.

It doesn't hurt that she's a fashionista who flashed Vera Wang, Jimmy Choos, BCBG Max Azaria & Christian LaBoutine's for our shoots {also opted for FRESHbridal portraits seen here}. She also had different wedding looks: trailing veil for ceremony & my fave, the birdcage veil for reception {w/cocktail dress for bridal portraits} The bride executed many well-thought-out details such as having 3-father figures {including Grandfather - sweet!} walk her down the lengthy aisle. Interested in wedding consulting Jenn?
Be sure to view their FRESHbridals where you can see Terry {who's become quite popular among the FRESHfans as of late!}