love & lifestyle photography

FRESHassist whitney & her farmboy kelly

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair... / I hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the color of a savage harvest, / I hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond. / I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face, / I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,
And I pace around ... twilight...
- Love Sonnet XI Pablo Neruda
No question, this young love is beautiful! The poetry of Pablo Neruda has been meaningful for this culturally articulate couple, {Egypt for their honeymoon = notching another country on their global-belt}. I recall a book of poems and an inscription in the narrative of their love story, along with fireworks and a long-distance romance. Mmmmm.
Even the skies lit up with dramatic clouds and a few poetic showers of blessings for Whit & her "farmboy", as she affectionately calls her Kelly. We incorporated their elegance and their collective "farm" backgrounds complete with first horse for her {FRESH}wedd. Real and otherwise!
And who could look more stunning than she? My feelings are twinged, however, with a little sadness that I'm lossing my Whit, my first assistant, not only to Kelly ... but Saskatchewan yet! I could not be more pleased, mind you, for the help and companionship she's offered for those out-of-towners where we had the opportunity to talk shop and her {FRESH}wedd! You're invaluable Whit; may the blesssings rain!


Also, there are quite a few things that are still on the "blog-dock" if you haven't seen your shoot/wedding/session... it is coming... and it will be well worth the wait. wink wink.