love & lifestyle photography

michelle & rick; intimate, autumn affair

I have a special place in my heart for Michelle & Rick.

One can tell by their demeanor that they're both in the medical field; their priorities are just so clearly defined!  Our relationship was founded upon trust - Michelle put her completere trust in me for their day - not always an easy thing, especially on one's wedding day - beginning with their booking.  They demonstrated adventurous attitudes towards locations, a calm ease about their day and have been patient with my refusal to "hurry" their images, despite some technical difficulties {read computer crash}.  I truly feel this couple has a wonderful future ahead of them!
It began with an intimate autumn affair, complete with fall leaf bouquet, blue skies, acoustic guitar and a few sparkly iciles to further adorn The Mission. What an absolute treat to visit the my fave Cranbrook venue, St Eugene's Mission, in different seasons. The autumn light is simply edible!
Some highlights from our day include how Father-of-Bride stared in wonder at his daughter, our stunning time at the shabby chapel across the way {from which I had to be dragged!}, and the hilarious emcee who had us in stiches after travelling a great distance for the wedding. We would travel great distance for these two as well! A thousand thanks for your trust!