love & lifestyle photography

FRESHbaby Bailen

If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. - Vincent van Gogh


Dangerously cute 6day old baby Bailen will likely stay true to his Australian roots and makes the women swoon.  I know I am smitten and he got to my daughter as well.  Those lips, that singlet!
Baby Bailen has spent his first days under the lights, trying to get rid of his jaundice-tan.  But all 7lb3oz of him is on the mend and starring in many a skype call back to Australia.  A heart-felt congratulations to first-time parents Matt & Nicole.  Dickens wrote, It is not a slight thing when those so fresh from God love us!