love & lifestyle photography

jenn & terry ... fabulicious!




Could she be any cuter?

Flowers, stunning; shoes signed for good measure; new jewels gifted from husband-to-be {in min's!}; most amazing b'maid dresses; exquisite venue. Jenn & Terry's FRESHwedd was a pleasure to be a part of. Sometimes I just have to pinch myself to see if this world I live in is real. Living a dream, my friends, living my dream!

I thank my clients that allow me full access to their most intimate moments & memories. It's such a privilege to be where I am, beside the bride - from make-up to first dance - on the very day she becomes a mrs. It's such a bonding experience, I often have to remind myself that my name wasn't even on the guest list. But I often find that bond reciprocated as brides connect with me after the fact, to gush about their honeymoon or thank me for the amazing experience.

And that is just it, a wedding is a celebration, yes, a spiritual bonding, defiantly, but it's also something to be experienced with your most beloved by your side. I can't tell you how honored I am to be there, sharing in - and documenting - that experience.

Amazing!









One word ...yum-my!

Sometimes who we are & what we do prove to be vastly different entities. Like the whole Peter Parker-by-day / Spiderman-by-night thing {sorry, example came to me as my 3yr old is dressed as Spiderman today!}. But in the case of Jenn, who's in the beauty industry, her day & night remains consistent. She's just radiant.

It doesn't hurt that she's fashion forward and flashed Vera Wang, Jimmy Choos, BCBG Max Azaria & Christian LaBoutine's for our shoots {also opted for FRESHbridal portraits seen here}.