love & lifestyle photography

Baby It's Cold Outside; simon


This is a special little guy.  Not only was Simon a smiley, silly little ham for the camera, but I've been acquainted with his family since his mama's maternity session.  He even made for a lovely little baby bump!  And then he made a gorgeous newborn with that dark hair and squishy new baby goodness.  Baby It's Cold Outside was our one year reunion, his one year session.
See what mama generously wrote about the result:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! You are so amazing at what you do! Thank you so much, the memories you have helped our family capture are so special and we are so lucky to have someone as talented and giving as you to take our pictures! Love!
Your sentiments are so sweet and so appreciated!  I adore your boy - and your photogenic, brunette family - and hope to get more captures as he grows up.  So special to be in a small community where I can watch that happen before my eyes!