love & lifestyle photography

kootenay wedding photographer featured; The Loveliest Day


I am beyond excited to share the latest FRESH feature.  I think the California-based wedding site, The Loveliest Day is the perfect showcase for our spring Shack Shoot.
I'll let publisher Melissa introduce her lovely site:
Welcome to The Loveliest Day! My name is Melissa and this is my collection of inspiration from the worlds of wedding, design and fashion. I have a deep love for all things charming, whimsical, and truly delightful!
Thank you, TLD, for choosing to feature our humble Shack Shoot.  Please visit FRESH's feature - Cabin in the Woods - on The Loveliest Day HERE.  Melissa took the time to read our various posts, write her own commentary and share Ben's Behind the Scenes cinematography as well.
If you enjoy these posts and know someone who may be interested in revisiting their Loveliest Day, in the form of Bridal Portraits, please share the link.  See previous FRESH SS posts HERE.
Wishing you all a Lovely Day!