love & lifestyle photography

kootenay wedding photographer; tracy . brad II




One of my favorite parts of summer are the rich blue skies at dusk.  Maybe it's because I - warm blooded creature that I am -  am simply still outside to enjoy them.   This evening, like it's summer bride, was particularly pretty.  Tracy's pale eyes, flawless skin, sparkly gown and star tattoo were especially fun to photograph.   Other major players were the couple's adorable daughter Lila and dog-maid Blue.  And we had the added challenge of capturing it all at dusk!
I just adore the driftwood series that assistant Jacob and I were able to document, tag-team.  If you've enjoyed the loveness that is Tracy and Brad, please leave a comment for them! [Scroll down for first post.]
More to come from after the lights went out!