love & lifestyle photography

polka dots & baby-bits


You might recognize these rock stars of the blog: beautiful mama and her Jade, 2 and and new Miss Miah, 1mos in polka-dots.  I have been photographing mama since her first bump-session; see the latest HERE.  I just love seeing the "finished product" - read Jade and Miah!
There have been quite the collection of beautiful mama's & newborns to hit the blog as of late. Many families have taken advantage of a discount when booking FRESHmaternity and newborn sessions together.  This also makes for a thoughtful shower gift for friends to contribute towards.
I still keep wondering when the "quiet season" begins;)
Thank you lovely mama, Jade & Miah, for having me in your home, and the Mr for making me a latte before artfully slipping out the back door!