love & lifestyle photography

beauty school; goin to chapel

Bells will ring,
thee sun will shine.
Whooooa, I'll be his and he'll be mine.
Goin' to the chapel and we're, gonna get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're, gonna get married.
Goin' to the chapel of love.
Lovely Amanda is about to be a bride and I'm fortunate enough to photograph her yet again.  She brought her grandmother's wedding gown to our Beauty School session.  I absolutely love the personal connections incorporated into your imagery. The antique gown is in such great condition, and the lace so stunning, that she's considering wearing it as her own!  Either way, what a tribute to her grandmother!
I've kept my dress for daughter but feel absolutely fine with her cutting it up and using the silk.  Or not.  I'm just a bit of a romantic and secretly hope she incorporates something ... anything.

Would you consider wearing a gorgeous heirloom gown? 
Photography FRESH Photography
Makeup Artist Makeup by Emily Kjelshus
Hair Adornments Pink Poppy
Model Amanda McKay