love & lifestyle photography

published; i'm blushing





2012 has been lovely so far, a little heavy on the snow as of late, but lovely.  She's given me a great deal of time for family, reflection, planning styled sessions and helping me enjoy this ↑↑↑
Still learning to accept compliments, [and this will be a repeat x8 for FRESH's Facebook friends] I am bashful about sharing and terrified of over-sharing.  But I know there are some blog-friends here that don't do Facebook, gasp, I know!
Blessed beyond measure to share the links for the latest 2012 publications.  Please hit the links, check out the awesome vendors I have the pleasure of calling friends and Facebookers can see the entire list HERE; it's growing!:
Weddingbells; Weddings Spring 2012 - print publication
Inspire Me Baby
Cake 
Luxe Mountain Weddings