love & lifestyle photography

friday fix & FINAL DAY for PROMO

This week brought some amazing challenges, sights and adventures.  I made an unexpected trip to the coast to see my big brother after a terrifying accident.  There, my family hugged and shared and cried together as if we were each others anchors.
It was beautiful.
I also took Ryder to a fieldtrip to Pines Camp where the kids went on a nature hike, built shelters, shot some arrows and did a challenge course on ropes in the tree tops.  Watching the 7/8 year olds walk - some unswerving and others rather unsteadily - across the tightrope reminded me about courage.  The definition being not the absence of fear, but doing it regardless.
Wow; powerful stuff this week friends, powerful stuff!
What did your week look like?  Follow me on Instagram; FRESHphoto and show me!

Today marks the LAST DAY for a rare PROMO
$50 OFF SESSION - BOOKED IN MAY