love & lifestyle photography

you knit me; baby kayla

I have been thinking about Kayla's shoot for months.  I was inspired by a knitting theme from Wildflowers Photography but wanted to make it my own.  I don't even knit, but the beauty of the metaphor inspired me to build a set before baby K was even born.  I favor a neutral color palette and think the ivory, burlap and wood compliment Kayla's creamy skin.  I love the texture and layers and fraying softness of the balls of yarn.
And thanks to baby Kayla, I am in love with my baby site homepage - see HERE.
I brought an antique doll pram home from Spokane's The Farm Chicks antiques fair this weekend.  Just keeping the inspiration flowing and hoping to get to work with these FRESHies more often!

Tam's maternity HERE and HERE and newborn post I HERE.
(Show her some love on FB or blog comments.)