love & lifestyle photography

krista's 3, studio mini; kootenays family photographer

Something tells me this girl is going to be well protected.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm the youngest, only girl, with 2 older brothers.  Just a heads' up sister: this makes it nearly impossible to date the bad-boy so you can just go ahead and skip that little stage.

Krista's 3 were among the most well behaved children that I have ever worked with.  Period.  And there are 3 of them; I was seriously outnumbered!  Sometimes I wonder if calm people breed calm children?  If that is the case, and the reverse is true, I should have taken my cue when marrying a hyper-active.

Just because they were wildly well-behaved doesn't mean we didn't have fun.  See last image.  It's probably not their Christmas card, but it sure does speak brothers.


Theme mini sessions - offered once a year - are 50% full session 
weekdays only,10-2 preferred, later appointments for school-aged
max - 2 people (+ $25/per additional)
35 min's in studio, 2004 Columbia Ave. Rossland
digital files + gallery to share | download | print
$150 + tax 
- if you require more, please book a full session, that includes:
wardrobe change
on location + potential location change
newborn or any sessions outside of allocated time-slot
limited spots available; book yours today!



December PHOTOBOOTH ideas:

1 Silly X-mas ie: Ugly Sweater - incredible stone fireplace backdrop!

2 Pet Portraits - I'm new to this!

3 X-mas Guests - delivered after holidays