love & lifestyle photography

sweet dreams heritage inn & cakery; kootenays commercial photographer

I got to take the elaborate cameo & bow chocolate, raspberry, caramel cake home after our commercial shoot in the FRESH studio.  The pastel pink cake wrapped in an elaborate silver-stripped fondant bow reminded me of my little granny who wore a gorgeous cameo ring.  I have since inherited the ring, worn so that it is hardly recognizable, but I put it on when I want to keep family especially close in mind. 

The lilac cake was decorated with edible pearls and delicate fondant florals for a whimsical appeal.  Both petitie cakes were an absolute feast for the eyes.

I looked like a hero when both a grown-up friend and my daughter's play-date happened to come over and I had something so elegant to serve.  It was the latter friend's 10th birthday and we celebrated in style!   The thing about Becky's cakes is that they always taste just as indulgent and delicious as they look, or even more so, if that is possible.  She also has an impressive collection of wedding cake displays to offer her wedding clients.  More to come of Sweet Dreams Cakery. 

Sweet Dreams Heritage Inn & CakeryBed & Breakfast in a beautiful heritage home.
Custom Cakes and Cupcakes. Designed and crafted by a Red Seal Pastry Chef.  
Serving Weddings ~ Birthdays Showers ~ Anniversaries Any Occasion ~ No Occasion 
For the Love of Cake and the Sweetest of Treats!