love & lifestyle photography

many faces of keira; mini session

Little Keira was unafraid to show me how she really feels: sometimes naughty, sometimes nice, sometimes bored with me.   The adorable 2 1/2 year old with sparkly eyes was rockin her Mama's heirloom green velvet Christmas dress, red tights and baby Ugg's.  I attempted to replicate the picture described to me of her Mama - same age, same dress - on a coffee-table with the dress pulled up over her head, but Keira would have none of that nonsense.

Mini-Session Play-Back 
Un-Exhaustive List of Yays:
bubbles
kiddie rocking chair
Santa hat
discussing Dora
Baby Mum Mum crackers; or as my friends call them "Baby Crack"
Un-Exhaustive List of Nays:
bubbles
kiddie rocking chair
Santa hat
discussing Dora
mom eating her Baby Mum Mum crackers