love & lifestyle photography

couple captures in coffeeshop; kootenays engagement photographer



Oh hey Rossland; you're looking cute today.
This afternoon, I combined my love of meeting new couples with my favorite local coffeeshop.
And this cool couple happens to have thee most intriguing theme for 2015: Curiosities & Cloches.  It's all about Earthy Specimens and Natural Decor, which definitely suits a Kootenay wedding.
The couple and I met at The Alpine Grind's new location on the corner or Queen & Columbia.  It's pretty sweet, with Edison-bulb fixtures and white walls showcasing local art.  There are also clever bike stools and a vintage ski wall.  Rosslanders are pretty serious about their skiing, biking and good coffee.  In fact, I've become a bit coffee-snob if I dare admit.
Warning: If you meet me for a consultation, in a cute coffeeshop, I might just demand some quick captures!  And if you're going to check out The Grind, besides their coffee, I suggest a dark chocolate raspberry scone, freshly baked baguette or Friday's artisan pizza.
You're welcome!