love & lifestyle photography

burgundy, beard & boho; justine & sylvan in nelson III

Drippy candles and Grandpa's collector car.  A gramophone and home brewed "Scandal Ale" in amber bottles. Family-baked cakes and a flower swag. Custom stamp for old fashioned Sweet Shoppe candy bags and Mom's cotton candy pink couch.  Justine and Sylvan's reception at Kokannee Creek Guest Haus was a feast for the senses.

see there post I and II
Photographer  - FRESH Photography
assistant photogapher - Kathryn Gardner
venue - Kokanne Creek Guest Haus
Bridal Gown - hand sewn by bride: silk chiffon and French lace
Bride's shoes - Shoemint 
Veil - bought at a used bridal boutique
Agent Provocateur - fancy lingerie 
Steph dress - Free People
Brittany Dress - Candela
Groomsmen Shirt and Tie - ASOS
Groom & groomsmen shirt & tie: - ASOS   
Grooms shoes -ASOS
Grooms Pants, Vest, Hat - Le Chateau 
Make up Artist - Alyssa Hastings 
Hair dresser - Tiffany Radcliffe
Bride's Jewelry - Jacquie Aiche, Aldo, H&M, Bridal boutique earrings, borrowed grandmother bracelet as my something borrowed
Florals - Were done by my close friend Saskia Dykstra and help from family. She used some local vendors such as 'the Dutch Peony Girl', 'Bella floral', and Safeway for the roses.
Catering - My father is a red seal chef, with the help of my family (mom, sister, aunt, Saskia, to name a few) and some of his staff, catered the dinner. 
Sylvans Aunt Naomi made the delicious wedding cakes.
Decor - I had been slowly thrift shopping the months leading up to the wedding, collecting all of the brass pieces, animals, vases, etc. The runners were hand sewn by Sylvans Mother. Some special pieces were brought in my Sylvans and my family. The pink couch is my mothers vintage couch that we used in our family restaurant. The gramophone was brought in by Sylvans aunt Nanette. All of the wooden signs were used wood from Sylvans work site, Jeremy my brother in law cut them out and my mother painting them herself. The animals I bought were from Secret Garden Toys, then we spray painted them ourselves.
Lollipop Favors - Vanessa Beller, from  A Secret Forest, Etsy