love & lifestyle photography

story time; natalie's family photography


Nat's is one of my favorite families.
I met her first-born, Owen at an early Baby it's Cold Outside event.  We've been snow-shoeing together for a lifestyle session with Owen in tow.  We played in the leaves last fall.  She also introduced me to baby Ione for her newborn portrait session.  And Nat invited me into her home for a lifestyle session as a new family of four.  I love when I get to revisit FRESH families.  I kind of feel I am an honorary member.  Is that frightening?
I think my most recent sessions are nearly always my favorite.  But definitely so in Nat's case.  I love this comfy-cozy, homey session.  Wood floors, hand-made quilts, cross-stitch and sunny color.  We read books, played in the kids' room, snuggled on a too-small chair and ate Dad's cookies.
It was real.