love & lifestyle photography

frankie & marlowe; maternity in the city

Frankie & Marlow
may sound like a chic design firm but it's actually my clients' kids.  Cute Frankie, with a baby bob, has just turned 2 and baby boy Marlow is on his way this winter.  While I was turkey-ing with my clan, I visited one of my favorite families for a little tour du Main Street, Vancouver.  I've shot their mini-engagement, their wedding in an art studio, their first and now second maternity sessions.  They always show up with the best threads and take me out for hipster hangs.
But I like them most for how they love.
Their love is quiet and gentle and creative, just as they are.  Sharon is a visual artist - graphic designer & photographer - and Kevin is a teacher.  Together they have crafted a lovely life in the city, full of life and color and good coffee.  And now their babes.
We returned to the site - although different address - of their wedding at Collage Collage, sipped coffee from ceramic mugs at Liberty Bakery and strolled some leafy sidewalks.  I thank God, as my navigator, for directing me to pretty foliage across the street and ultimately for match-making such cherished clients.
Stay tuned for part two where we returned to their condo for cuddles.