love & lifestyle photography

2015 FRESH wedding photography in review; few faves

Post I
FRESH's 2015 wedding photography in review.  From Fernie to Red Resort, Rossland - basically my own backyard - it's been a beautiful year!  I continue to be fascinated with light and shadow, I'm in love with my new processing - keep checking back for more - and I continue to fall in love with clients from behind my lens.  There is so much to celebrate and I'm fortunate to focus on such occasions: engagements, weddings, babies and cute families.  Thank you for inviting me to hang out with you for the hour, the afternoon or the most important day of your life.
If you know of anyone recently engaged, maybe lead them my way & we'll see if we have a connection.

wedding photography, kootenay wedding, nelson photographer, rossland photographer, trail photographer, cranbrook photographer, fernie photographer, wedding, mountain wedding, forest, east kootenays, west kootenays, christmas engage, new years engage, engagement ring, engagement