love & lifestyle photography

magdalena & greg's spring blaylock's wedding; nelson, bc photographer


I love spring anywhere,
 but if I could choose 
I would always greet it in a garden.
—Ruth Stout

Magdalena and Greg hosted their sophisticated garden wedding at Nelson, BC's Blaylock's mansion.  The venue - with it's classic beauty and ode to tradition - reflected the couple perfectly.  And the vibrant spring gardens - with cherry blossoms & magnolia trees abloom - made a stunning backdrop.  I loved how the couple organized their time to reflect their priorities so well - thank you to Greg's spreadsheets - and still we were still able to share a relaxing time together.
The couple and their guests were so full of warmth and good humor, I hope they'll take me up on my offer to share a beer on a patio soon!

But those shoes tho ...

Wedding Vendors:
photography - FRESH Photography
associate photographer -Thomas Nowacyznski
venue - Blaylock's Mansion
florals - Bellaflora
aesthetics - Aura Spa & Salon
bridal footwear -Badgley Mischka
reception - Hume Hotel